Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Forest & Frill & Spring in the air...

Today is the most perfectly lovely day in Portland. I spent the morning in full on spring cleaning mode, and then Boyfriend, Doggo, and I hit Forest Park for a mini hike/photo shoot. Introducing the Forest & Frill Cardigan:

_DSF0203

Pattern: Forest & Frill Yarn: KnitPicks Wool of the Andes Bulky, held double for the knit body and single for the crochet edging... Clasp is from the Button Emporium here in Ptown.

_DSF0201

_DSF0193

This is officially the first non-scarf FO that I've been brave enough to wear to work... and I think it went over well! I like it, anyhow... Took a few tries to get it perfect. The body was pretty bunchy, but I managed to force it into submission, and the armholes have been re-crocheted a few times to get them to stop looking so little girl ruffly (is that how you spell ruffley? ruffly? I dunno). Anyhow, done and done.

Doggo wants me to also share with you the terrible thing that happened to him today:
_DSF0244

What can I say? It's muddy in them there woods.

love.

1 comments:

Lisa P said...

I have to say that THAT is the prettiest sweater I think I've ever seen. I clicked on it from a "you might also like" link, and I'm so glad I did. You and your work are gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails