Monday, May 18, 2009

Complaint.

It is perfectly fine with me if the people of Abercrombie & Fitch want to continue to try to asphyxiate their customers. But could we try to keep the toxic fume cloud inside the building? My having to cross to the other side of the street to avoid death-by-cologne is completely unacceptable.

Side note: the word asphyxiate is making me very happy. Yx is the coolest letter combination ever. Are there other yx words floating around out there? I'd like to meet them.

7 comments:

Dan said...

onyx
pyxie
coccyx

these are what i have come up with since you left last night

mroe to come i'm sure

Leisha said...

I want to challenge the spelling of pyxie. I believe it is pixie.

coccyx is hilarious

karyn said...

dan- you are a hero, but leisha is right about pixies...

coccyx. lol.

I think you should also get credit for Styx, Dan.

Dan said...

If I wanted some magical dust, I'd call a pixie. If I wanted a small shrub to plant in my East Coast garden, I'd buy a pyxie.

karyn said...

winner: Dan.

:)

thatoneguy said...

Don't forget apteryx.

Dan said...

Asphyxiate on this.

http://jezebel.com/5289492/abercrombie-banishes-girl-with-prosthetic-arm-to-storeroom-because-she-doesnt-fit-the-look-policy

Related Posts with Thumbnails