Monday, August 16, 2010

In Other Words...

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my silence for the last several days. Turns out I took a week off of blogging for my birthday. Not really on purpose. Sorry. Moving on...

For today's other words, I'd like to direct you to a blog belonging to my friend Joy. Joy spends her days researching the relationships of those in the 18-35 age bracket and, as a result, she has some very interesting and entertaining wisdom to offer. I love this girl's spirit. Go check her out.

Joy's Fabulous Blog

love.

1 comments:

Joy Eggerichs said...

Ahhh! Thank you--I just saw this. My favorite part is the tag, "joy joy joy overflowing."

p.s. I would LOVE for you to comment or post a thread on my Forum. I can't help but think you might have an opinion or insight. (-:
www.joyeggerichs.com/forum

Related Posts with Thumbnails