Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cheap Thrills Tuesday, Inaugural Post

Ok, so I'm not usually the sort of girl who gets all married to beauty products, as in "OMG, this moisturizer is life changing" or "I have not lived before this mascara." If anything, I'm sort of fickle... I gravitate toward whatever is new and shiny and on sale at Target and very rarely maintain any sort of brand loyalty. I'm fairly certain that most eyeliner is created equal. However...

I love, love, love, love, LOVE... Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers.

I know this isn't the first time you've heard about the magic or DPLS- I've heard many a celebrity rave about it and read about it on other blogs- but just in case you didn't believe it then, I'm telling you now. Holy cow, Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers will change your life. It tastes good (not really like Dr. Pepper at all, but good) and is perfectly pink (in an "I'm not wearing anything my lips are just naturally this sexy and kissable" way) and perfectly subtly shiny without being any stickier than Chapstick. I got some for Christmas several years ago and ignored it for awhile, but I'm telling you, I didn't know what I was missing.

51640_NP

Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers will cost you exactly $1.75 at the Lip Smacker website, which is where I lifted this picture. That $1.75 will buy you at least a solid month of satisfaction that won't dry out on your lips, make your hair stick to you, or smear all over your significant other. Trust me on this one.

Of course, this could be just another step in my lifelong journey to become Felicity:

I'm obsessed with Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers too, it's been my guilty pleasure for years! - Keri Russell via lipsmacker.com

You be the judge.

love.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love this cheap thrills idea! Cheap is right in my Dave Ramsey budget!

Also, I was wondering if I can buy just the one tube of Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers? I noticed you had a sort of soda triple pack in the bathroom..

karyn said...

All they have at Freddy's is the 3pack. I haven't looked at Walgreens, and I suspect they'll come through. But even the 3pack is only $4... so, still counts. You can order individuals online, though, for sure. I might just get 40.

Related Posts with Thumbnails