Saturday, July 24, 2010

A little link lovin...

I didn't blog yesterday. You can be mad at me if you want to.

Here are some lovely things I've seen this week:

I want to make these tables and put them, well, I'll figure that out later.

Coporate prayer nights are one of the many things I love about Imago. Here's a good argument for why you should come.

I mean, the man is a genius.

Oh Winona... you're my favorite best friend I haven't met yet. And this post made me smile.

My friend Rachelle has a beautiful soul.

These t-shirts made me drool just a little...

Shameless plug: I heart Claire Pettibone, and whisper sweet nothings to her in this post.

Speaking of souls, if mine has a color pallette, this is it.

I hope you have a beautiful weekend!

love.

1 comments:

johnmichael said...

last week a friend of mine told me i should write a blog. this week, i was reading your blog and noticed the main quote on your profile. today, i decided to follow suite and write a blog. you can totally feel inspired for having inspired, if that makes sense.
i think that t-shirt is rad, but this one http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2010/03/biking-is-for-lovers.html is cooler. in my opinion, that is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails